Are you staying warm? I can’t complain too much this winter. It’s not just about a Thankful Thursday post for me; I’m grateful every day of the week and I often feel very blessed.
1. I worked my part-time job at the lawyer’s on Friday and Mister ran errands in town mid afternoon (he was off work for the week). We got done about the same time so met at one of our favorite fast food places – Arby’s. It was a last minute date 🙂 Oftentimes those are the best! #spontaneity
2. The next day, we gathered at our second daughter’s house for some fun family time. We met our oldest grandson’s girlfriend who was very nice and relaxed with our crazy family. Have you ever played Guesstures? It’s similar to Charades and a ton of fun. It was boys against girls and ended up in a tie. 🙂
3. I had to work on Sunday and it has been very slow due to winter and the fact that our location is in construction limbo till spring when they’ll start up again. So the highlight of my day was when my grandson and his girlfriend stopped by for a visit on their way back to their college campus. I cannot believe my first grandchild is almost 20 and so grownup!!!
4. On Monday, I actually had some work to do where I had to make 40+ calls to gather information. That made my 10 hours there go by much much faster! Woohoo! The next day I had to go back to the lawyer’s to finish up my monthly job. I thought it would only take a few hours. It ended up being double that. It’s a good thing I hadn’t planned anything more for that day – like shopping! lol
On the Fitness/Nutrition Front
5. I’ve worked 5 days this week and only managed to get 1 workout in 🙁 *not good* But it was one of my favorites (Les Mills Combat) and still better than nothing.
6. I need to stop eating these Salt & Pepper Pistachios. That’s all I have to say on this subject.
Follow me on Google+