WOW! My Thankful Thursday highlights post times are coming faster and faster each week. As they say…I must be having fun! lol
1. It’s been three weeks since our son fell at work and the plan is that he will be going home tomorrow and be a rehab out-patient. That’s the good news. He still has a long road to recovery but your continued prayers help tremendously. It has so far and again, we are so grateful for them and your healing thoughts.
2. Mister and I celebrated our 29th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend. We enjoyed a quiet dinner – quiet inside the restaurant, thunder storming outside 🙂 Then the next day, our baby girl and her husband asked us to come hang out and they made us some awesome fish tacos. It was a great weekend! P.S. We decided to go for another 29 years lol
3. Look what I found growing in our yard this week. It’s a gift I had received that Mister replanted outside one year. #tigerlily
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
4. Beachbody Company is pretty cool….we now have BeachbodyOnDemand where a person can stream workouts from any internet connection anytime. I tried it the other day and did a sneak peek workout called CIZE ‘You Got This’ from Shaun T that’s launching next month. I loved it! It’s a dance workout that was like Zumba and Hip Hop Abs combined…and it was sweaty 🙂 Here is a link where you can get more info on CIZE.
5. One of my favorite meat protein is pork…here’s something to make your mouth water 🙂 Baked pork steak, steamed brussels sprouts w/a little coconut oil and brown sweet rice was “what’s for supper”.
Follow me on Google+