Ok, this is gonna be a bit short! I have been sick and down with the stomach flu since late Monday nite and do not feel very good. But I’m gonna get this Thankful Thursday post out becos that is what I want to do.
1. So we set our clocks ahead for Daylight Savings Time over the weekend and oh boy! It was wonderful driving home at 6 p.m. on Sunday nite. NO HEADLIGHTS necessary 🙂 Big highlight!!
2. Then Monday nite arrived and I tossed and turned all nite in pain – muscles, head, stomach! Everything hurt and at first I thought it was MSG (monosodium glutamate) poisoning, but after several days of this crap, I believe I have the stomach flu. I can’t keep food down and haven’t eaten much the last couple days. Not coming back up or anything like that, but every time I take a bite of something, I feel very bloated and my stomach cramps up a lot and I don’t dare eat more cos I’m sure I’ll vomit. So altho I’m not feeling weak, I am eating very little. Not to worry tho…I have plenty of fat stores so I know I’m not going to starve before this is all over! lol
3. I had to go to work in pain on Tuesday cos it was my part time-job. It sure was scary getting there thru the thick FOG! I’m not quite sure if this or white out is worse?!? I worked there yesterday also for several hours but was back on the couch as soon as I got home!
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
4. Obviously I haven’t had the strength or desire to work out this week. But my clothes are definitely feeling bigger. #scoreinabadsituation
5. We took our middle daughter out for her birthday lunch on Tuesday and I did have a taco (this was before I couldn’t eat more than a few bites of anything). It tasted good, but I hurt afterwards and did become bloated. I’ve been eating small bites of apples and crackers since then, drinking lots of water, hot tea and occasionally some juice. No wonder my sweat pants are looser.
Follow me on Google+