So the beginning of this Thankful Thursday week started with waking up on Friday with stomach pains similar to what started my 8 days of ills in March. Thank God it lasted for only 2 1/2 days and not as severe.
1. Mister did some fishing after work on the weekend and brought home an awesome catch. He loves to fish and we love to eat it – fresh is so much better than store-bought. It’s like eating fresh veggies right out of the garden or from Farmer’s Market instead of from the store. Oh yea, the catfish is all gone – it was delicious 🙂
2. My second daughter, son-in-law and two grandsons stopped by work on their way to lunch in the city this weekend. ALWAYS a fun time seeing them. Made me forget about the pain I was experiencing that afternoon for a little bit.
3. So this week I got some pictures to share of our BLOOMS – last week they were budding, this week….VOILA!
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
4. I forgot to mention it last week, but I got to do my mowing workout for the first time this season in between the rains. Everything looked so green and pretty when it was all done. For this week, ChaLEAN Extreme and Kathy Smith’s Power Walking dvds were my workout choices. I’m really liking the burn after the weight training 🙂
5. Even tho I wasn’t feeling the best, on the way home from work on Saturday, I spotted more wild asparagus peeking up from the ditches. I couldn’t resist and picked up enough for a couple more dishes of healthy greens 🙂 #threeweeksinarow! Here is one of the dishes I originally picked up from Pinterest.
Follow me on Google+