So today is a true Thankful Thursday becos it’s Thankxgiving Day!!! I hope ya’ll are having a truly blessed one. This is the first year that we are not having a huge family get together and I’m enjoying it to the max. 🙂 It’s been a quiet one with no hectic-ness/stress. Tomorrow we will get together with our youngest daughter and son-in-law for supper.
1. My traveler tidbit for this week is pretty funny. As I was entering info from our guestbook into the computer, I couldn’t figure out what state ‘NP’ was. So I looked at the city to get a clue and it said ‘Chicago’. I wondered why it said NP instead of ‘IL’ so I looked at the traveler’s name. It said ‘Santa Claus’. I guess he didn’t want to really sign his name haha I’ve mentioned before that some good old characters come into the Welcome Center 🙂
2. I met my youngest daughter in the city for lunch. I’ve missed doing this so much. She’s the one I homeschooled and we did EVERYTHING together. It was like old times. After that we went to Illinois to pick up the prize I bid on at our conference last month.
3. A couple days ago, I saw the bright colored prisms again but in my right eye this time. It lasted for almost 11 minutes. Thankfully there were no floaters so I don’t believe there is big cause for concern about having a rip on the back of my eye.
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
4. I decided to move on to a new CIZE workout in the program this week. This is number 5 in the series and boy was it fast paced with more complicated moves. It’s gonna take me several times to get it all down and feel comfortable doing it. I luv it tho!
5. Since I had to use up some bean sprouts I had bought, I made chow fun this week with an adjustment. I had some leftover powdered teriyaki seasoning so used that instead of won ton soup powder. The taste was a bit different (sweet rather than salty), but it still had that asian flair. Here is the recipe.
Follow me on Google+