Whoosh! Another Thankful Thursday week gone just like that! Sure seems that way every first part of the month.
1. Thank goodness my part-time job got changed one work day, or I would have had to work 7 days in a row between both jobs! It was disappointing enough that I had to ‘labor’ on Labor Day. (pun intended) Money, dear people is what makes it okay…sorta.
2. We did make it to a fish fry the nite before the holiday. It wasn’t a party hardy evening as I had to work the next day, but it was nice to do something different again 🙂
3. Remember that 2 inch garden spider I wrote about last week? I think the mail lady must have knocked the web down haha (I don’t blame her!) cos it was gone after only being there a couple days. I can imagine it scared her too.
4. And here is why people like to drive fast on our road. You can see for miles on it.
5. Traveler Tidbit of the week: When I asked Ralph from MI how he was, he replied that he was “finer than frog fur” then said “If I was any better, I’d be you!” Yep, they keep me laughing alright! lol
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
I told you I didn’t see any big changes doing the Country Heat workouts but Mister commented how he thought I was looking a little slimmer. He would notice of course, but I’m my biggest critic. And altho I’m not following Autumn’s eating plan, I have controlled my portions better. So I guess little changes/adjustments do count!
Follow me on Google+