How has your week been? I hope it was more exciting than mine was. lol I don’t have too many highlights for this week’s Thankful Thursday blog post. Seems like work, eat, sleep and catch up was all I was doing.
1. I did get to go to our son’s water ski show on Sunday after work. They do a great job – our son, his wife and two sons. Also a niece, her husband and their 4 children are all involved. I admire them becos I’m SO not a water person!
2. After the show, we went to grab a quick bite with our baby girl and son in law (we left the river at 8 p.m. and got lost due to unfamiliar places and detours in Illinois). After enjoying a late hamburger and great visit with the kids, when we got home, I slept like a baby; but I was still tired at work on Monday!
3. We have been slowly decluttering in preparation for a possible house move in the next year. Mister suggested, but I hadn’t quite done the homework to put an old car I own on Craig’s list. But it will soon be gone anyway cos a neighbor kid stopped by and inquired about it. He drives by all the time and has been looking for an old car to remodel. Guess he wanted a ‘project’ to work on and we had the goods 🙂 I wonder if I should ask the Universe for a million dollars? Anyway, even tho I haven’t driven my little MG Midget for over 23 years, I will miss it as it was one of the major purchases I made while living as a single mom in Seattle 🙁
On the Fitness/Nutrition Front
4. Just wanted to note that I can now get through my PiYo Core workout without wanting to barf. But I did another one called PiYo Drench and I had to stop about 4 times in that 45 minute workout. Wowsers! #newchallenge
5. Ive made two more batches of salsa over the last week. We just love that stuff and go through it like crazy! I also stuffed the huge red peppers and we had them for supper one nite and now have leftovers for lunches.
Follow me on Google+