Good morning 🙂 It’s time for another Thankful Thursday highlight post which this week I only have a few highlights. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far.
1. Our son made it home this past week as scheduled, but due to some issues, he hasn’t started rehab as an out-patient just yet. We visited him at home over the weekend and he seemed to be doing well. Our grandsons (who are 7 and 12) were sure glad to have their dad back home.
2. We went to a family wedding and reception over the weekend where I finally got to do some dancing. It was so much fun – I didn’t realize I missed it so much! The next day for Father’s Day, we met up with our baby girl and her husband for lunch before we all headed down to see her brother and family. She hadn’t seen him since the day after he fell at work and found quite an improvement!
3. Well, I finally took the plunge into the ever-growing world of technology and bought a smartphone. It’s a whole new world lol There’s so much to learn. One of my daughters said it will feel like second nature in about 3 weeks. We’ll see….
4. The flowers I’m sharing this week are from our wildflowers group in one of our ditches.
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
5. This past week I’ve done Kathy Smith’s Power Walking video and the CIZE sample on BeachbodyOnDemand. I do feel I need to up my game a little – again.
6. Since we had been on the go, my nutrition suffered a little as far as not eating home-cooked meals (which is what I prefer), but I did try to make wise choices at the restaurants 🙂
Follow me on Google+