Hello Thankful Thursday post readers 🙂 It’s a beautiful sunny spring day…the temps are still a bit cool but I hear it’ll be in the 60s next week. Woohoo! It’s been a busy week so far…so much I’ve had to catch up on and so much still to catch up on.
1. I’m feeling pretty much back to “normal” and grateful being back at work doing and enjoying my job. Mister, his sister and their aunt stopped by on Sunday on their way to visit his folks at the nursing home. #awesomehighlight Their aunt just celebrated her 95th birthday on St. Patrick’s Day and told me she went out to 6 different lunches/dinners in celebration of her special day. She was in such a merry mood 😀
2. Today is sunny, but on Monday it wasn’t. I had to scrape 1/8 to 1/4 inches of solid ice off my car windows and mailbox before work!! Thank God the roads were in good shape by the time I had to leave for work. I was not looking forward to slipping and sliding to work. Again, I say….I do NOT like winter weather! The traveler traffic for 2 out of 3 days I worked last weekend was over 130 a day. That was an awesome feeling as it has only been about 20 to 60 travelers a day this winter.
3. I started to crochet another baby blanket for a future baby gift. After completing the pink, blue and purple baby blanket over a month ago, I inventoried my supplies and found some baby yarn that I had purchased to make a baby blanket sometime in the future. I hadn’t done this pattern for a long time so it took me a few “trys” before I got it right. And now I’m almost done with it.
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
4. I’m still taking Power Walks with Kathy Smith and keeping the pounds I lost while sick, off this body. I’ll need to start incorporating some strength training into my week as she has just a little of it on her walking dvd.
5. Here is a pretty healthy dish – another stir fry – I made this week. It’s ground pork, cabbage, onion, and carrots seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder. (I only used half the pork in the photo…the other half was for spaghetti.)
Follow me on Google+