Sorry but this Thankful Thursday‘s post will be very short as I have not been doing much besides working or cleaning. 🙂 And I gotta keep cleaning and packing when I’m not at work! #OnAMission
1. I’ve been finding lots of old goodies while decluttering our home. A few thoughts that have gone thru my mind —> “these are some good TBT things” (that’s Throw Back Thursday for those who haven’t learned this acronym yet), “yep, these clothes are back in style”, “what was I thinking???”. And the emotions and memories…been having those too.
2. One highlight at work – some friends came in on their way to the city. They’ve never been in the Center but the Mrs. had to pee (they live just 10 minutes from here) so they stopped at the Rest Area. It was an enjoyable break in my morning to visit with them 🙂
3. Traveler tidbit of the week: Dorothee from Germany came in and when I asked her where they were going, she replied with the name of the attraction about an hour from here instead of the U. S. state I thought she would have answered with. lol
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
4. My “workouts” continue to be decluttering, cleaning and packing. It’s amazing to feel the different muscles that have awakened due to movements that aren’t always included in my dvd workouts lol No worries, I’m getting my share of cardio and strength training 🙂
5. We’ve been trying to use up as much stuff in our freezer as possible. I found some Aidells cajun style sausage – which reminds me a lot of Hawaii’s portuguese sausage that I love – so I stir fried it and voila! we had some deliciousness for supper one nite this week.
Follow me on Google+