I hope your week has been a good one! I have a couple really exciting highlights to write home about on my Thankful Thursday blog post 🙂 So let’s get started!
1. I had to work over the weekend and Sunday was dragging a bit for me. My sexy husband came by on his way to go fishing. Woot! That made my day and for the rest of it I was way chippier than I had been.
2. I got to wear shorts and a tank top for the first time this week! Always a good thing cos it’s a sure sign that summer is coming. We’ve now slept with our bedroom windows open a couple times becos it was VERY warm at nite after the 80+ daytime temperatures.
3. Received two packages in the mail yesterday. My camera arrived and I feel almost complete again lol I only managed to charge the battery completely, but I’m taking it to work tomorrow and will learn about it on my down time. And I got a care package from my Mom with one of my favorite Maui snacks – homemade mango seed. I’m in heaven! I need to find a recipe for it…or maybe not. (cos I’d be eating it all the time!!)
On the Fitness/Nutrition Front
4. I like to walk our gravel roads when the weather permits, but I especially like to walk when it’s hot cos that allows me a bigger calorie burn – with all that sweating and all. This week I got to walk for 3 days in a row. The temps were in the low 80s the first two days and only 75 the third, but it was still awesome!
5. I harvested quite a bit of wild asparagus this week while on my walks and also picked a few stalks from our garden. I made that noodle dish I like so much with some of it and the rest of it will be enjoyed at another meal.
Follow me on Google+