Fall is upon us! Thankful Thursday today is looking like the typical early October day of the past few years. I believe it’s called Indian Summer days. The weather seems perfect in the 70s, but I think next week might be another ‘cooler’ story.
1. It’s that time of the month when I get to work both jobs and have my days just blend into each other. *sigh* I did have my annual work evaluation and I’m good for another year at the Center lol
2. The ‘change oil’ light came on in my car so I decided to get it done at the car dealer place. That’s all good but the perk I liked best was a washed car – it looked so clean and bright! #itsthelittlethings
3. I’m still killing spiders in my mailbox. I cringe every time I have to put my hand in there. I sure hope there is an end to this. Maybe the cold winter freeze won’t seem so bad. Um…no, I’d rather kill spiders. It’s a lesser of two evils kinda thing…kinda like the Presidential election. I digress…
4. So here’s a picture of the flowers we got to bring home from my father-in-law’s funeral services. The tiny buds have bloomed and turned out so beautiful in 1 1/2 weeks.
5. Traveler Tidbit of the week: Last week it was Jim Morrison. This week I had another “famous” traveler come in and sign our Guestbook . He wanted me to see his driver’s license as proof that it was really him. He was who he said he was. Donald Duck from AZ. Can you imagine what these parents are thinking as they’re naming their children???
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
My foot is back to normal so I was able to do some Country Heat workouts without a hitch this week. Yay!
Follow me on Google+