Oh yea! The grass is getting greener in our yard! Woohoo! Now if the temps would just catch up… I guess I’ll post my Thankful Thursday highlights for the week while we wait. lol
1. Got to see quite a few of my family this week! Mister and his aunt stopped by work on Easter (yes, I had to work the weekend) on their way to the nursing home. They wished I could go with but since we didn’t have a family dinner planned, I opted to work. Later that day, my grandson wanted to stop on their way back to his college campus. He wanted to say thankx and give me a hug for his birthday present I had dropped off on Thursday when I had lunch with his parents and sister after I got off work at my part-time job.
2. After working 10 hours the day before, we went to Mister’s co-worker’s surprise birthday party at his father’s bar. It was tempting to just go home and chillax after work, but I’m glad we went. It was fun! I kinda forgot what it feels like to be in a party atmosphere….since I haven’t done it for too long!
3. Earlier in the week, I called to make a hair appointment to get my hair cut. It was to the middle of my back and of course my layers had grown out. It was time. So I got 5 inches chopped off today. Here’s my before and after haircut photos…
4. Can you believe we had lighting storms two nites ago and fog yesterday morning when I had to drive to my part-time job – which is further away than my full-time job?!? Well, we did!
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
5. I’m still pal-ing around with Kathy Smith and her Power Walking workouts here at home and at work! 🙂 I don’t want to be one of those statistics where my butt grows cos I have office jobs!
6. So on that note, I guess I’d better stop eating Easter candy, huh?
Follow me on Google+