I have a few more highlights for this Thankful Thursday than I did last week. 🙂
1. While my husband is on partial seasonal lay off, he cooked dinner since I had to work the weekend (Saturday, Sunday, Monday). He stuffed acorn and butternut squashes with ground pork and roasted the seeds one nite. Another nite he cooked some pork chops in an orange sauce he made up and a cabbage, bread crumb side dish. All was so delicious! Just the idea that I didn’t have to cook after working 10 hours was a blessing! He ROCKS!
2. I was thankful to have a job where I work inside…especially when it was only in the 20s for our highs this week. And also for the 3 days off I had so I could fit my workouts in properly 🙂
3. One of my favorite highlights was getting my hair cut. It always feels so freeing when my hairdresser cuts off 3 inches or more!
4. I received a beautiful Christmas wreath in the mail – just a day after I had thought that I would buy one this year! It was from my daughter and family who live in Washington. Thank you Terri, Joe and Edgerton 🙂
5. I was able to get the gifts that I have to mail out of state wrapped and sent so my family and friends will receive them BEFORE Christmas. This is a huge accomplishment!
Just six days till Christmas. I hope you’re all getting whatever you need done, done!
Follow me on Google+