So how’s your last week before Christmas going? This Thankful Thursday post has me thankful that I’m ready for the big day. But being ready for our family gathering with our children and grandchildren is another story. I have till January 2nd to deal with that 😉
1. How about this weather? I love the ‘warm’ temps and it’s ok if I don’t have a white Christmas. Or if it does turn white, I’m all for it melting by the time I have to drive to work the day after. Just sayin’… Oh yea, and the days are getting longer, did you notice? It might be my imagination but the day after the shortest day of the year (which was my birthday), I believe it was lighter at 6 p.m. when I got off work!! Seriously.
2. When I was young(er), I thought 65 was really old. Then my birthday this week found me there. But I’m happy and blessed to say that I don’t feel it, I don’t look it and I don’t even want to act it. But…shouldn’t I be rich and retired by now??? LOL
3. Traveler tidbit: Mr. Yin came into the Welcome Center looking for food cos he was “starving”! I pointed him in the direction of the vending machines in the Rest Area. He came back with a snack and mentioned he was still hungry. I offered him my apple that I had brought for a snack. He wouldn’t take it even tho I insisted. (I wasn’t starving!)
4. Mister and I attended the visitation of my co-worker and it took us 2 hours to get thru the line. I heard there were over 800 people who came to pay their respect. She was that amazing and well-loved.
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
5. I only worked out formally three times this week. Did CIZE, Rockin’ Body and a power walk with Kathy Smith.
Ok, gotta run to get a little more shopping done (stocking stuffers) that I forgot all about since I did the majority of my shopping/buying online.
Follow me on Google+