Greetings! It’s been a busy, hectic, negative week around here. So this will be one of the shortest Thankful Thursday posts I’ve done.
1. Today our son is having neck surgery to screw a plate onto a couple vertebrae to protect the fracture that is close to his spinal cord. Update: it went well (“without a hitch” he said) and should heal just fine. He sent me pictures and it made me wanna cry. #morepain
2. I worked the weekend…nothing exciting about that – three 10 hour days in a row and this is the time of the month when I work my part-time job also so I find myself playing catch up all the time. Mister stopped on his way to visit his folks in the nursing home so that made that work day go a lot quicker 🙂
3. I messed up on using my new smartphone in the messaging area and have a bit of a mess on my hands. It will have to work itself out in due time. Everything happens for a reason…I just don’t know what it is at the moment. *sigh*
4. I finished the baby blanket for my friend’s baby girl who was born the day after I finished it. Talk about timing lol
On the Fitness and Nutrition Front
5. I’m still doing my Power Walks and working on sculpting my arms. I think my triceps are improving…or at least I want to think they are haha
Follow me on Google+